From my kitchen to yours.
Hope you enjoy it.
This week, we’re sharing our delicious and easy recipe of Prawns with Cava. To be enjoyed as an apperitif either at lunch or dinner, with friends, family or your loved one
We’ll be back next week with another wholesome recipe.
Happy Day !!! Club Cat Vins by Violant
INGREDIENTS for 2
- 12-16 little prawns
- 1/2 glass of delicious Cava
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- extra virgen olive oil
How to prepare it
- Perhaps the most difficult part of this recipe is to peel the prawns. Once they are clean preserve them in a bowl.
- Chop and mince the clove of garlic.
- Put a fry pan with a bit of olive oil and when hot add the garlic and remove till it gets a golden color.
- Add the prawns, the salt and pepper to taste and immediatly add the half glass of Cava.
- Put the fire to maximum and remove till alcohol evaporates.
- Just to the end of the process add a bit of chopped parsley … and Voilà — Ready to Enjoy
Bon apetit !!!